I am quite sure this is my last post. I had always wanted to have a blog, but I always procrastinated doing it. Maybe now since I have an account I will finally do it. Maybe.
Like almost everyone one in the world, I have a Facebook page. Everyday my feed is cluttered with those stupid, stupid things that say, "Mac just leveled up in MafiaWars!" or "Suzanna just cleaned her tank in AquariumWorld!" I hate those. I have rejected every invite I have ever received to join any kind of game. It just seems so stupid and pointless. It screams, "I have no life!"
Yesterday, however, I was very bored. I had read through all the Facebook gossip and new MLIA posts. I had chatted with my cousin. I wasn't motivated enough to do my homework. Then, for some unknown reason, I started thinking about Farmville. I proceeded to start my own farm and now, less than twenty-four hours later, I am anxiously waiting for my first big harvest. . . Got to go! My strawberries are ready!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment